Friday, December 16, 2005

My first celebrity sighting

Well, after a couple of weeks of hoping for a Sarah Jessica Parker, a Robert DeNiro, an Uma Thurman or maybe even a Steve Buscemi, who do I get? Johnny Knoxville. Yes, the man who brought "Jackass" into the world and who may or may not have contributed to the demise of Nick & Jessica. I was walking up Broadway to Union Square and I was just about to turn onto 14th Street when I saw him. He was wearing the requisite celebrity sunglasses so I wasn't entirely sure it was him and in fact, despite being pretty sure, I was kind of trying to pretend he wasn't my first NY celebrity sighting. But then the little girls behind me started saying "That was Johhny Knoxville". "Where?" "We just passed him". And "Oh my God he's so hot". Occasionally so funny you almost pee your pants? Yes. Hot? Uh, no.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat Candler said...

mark and i saw him in whole foods a few years ago with his wife and kid while he was in town shooting THE RINGER. this, after hearing about how he slept with everyone on set. i'm sorry he had to be your first. that sucks. just pretend like it never happened.

16 December, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home