Sunday, April 13, 2008

Exhausted

I am so very, very tired right now. Theo is finally asleep and I don't even have the energy to cook myself supper. I was going to do some freelance editing work that Karen threw my way but I don't even know if I can find the focus.

Today was hard. Our first day without Rich, finding stuff to do this afternoon and then doing too much leaving us both cranky and hungry with only one of us able to articulate that condition. I also felt a lot of negative energy coming my way today. Leaving the locker room after Theo's swim class I guess we were moving to slowly because this young woman shot daggers at me as she walked around us. It was weird and completely unexpected.

I also really, really, really need and want a haircut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home