Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Oh Happy Day!!

Today I am wearing my favorite pair of pre-pregnancy jeans! I have missed these jeans so much over the last several months so today I took a deep breath and thought I would just try to see how far I had to go before I could actually button them. When the button came together a jolt of glee ran through me! I feel like a real person again in these jeans. No more elastic waistbands for this girl. Now, this is not to say I don't still have weight to lose - my belly is still soft and mushy and I still have some extra padding around my hips but now I know there is nothing me and my favorite jeans can't do.

2 Comments:

Blogger kelly rae said...

oh goodness, i bet you are making a lot of new moms jealous! you are so lucky! yay!

27 October, 2006

 
Blogger kelly rae said...

oh goodness, i bet you are making a lot of new moms jealous! you are so lucky! yay!

27 October, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home