Thursday, October 19, 2006

Yes sir, that's my baby!



Introducing Theodore "Theo" Stewart Arthur Bonneau. This is a photo of him taken yesterday on his one week birthday. He was born October 11 at 7:13am, weighing 8lbs even. Most of you have seen the other photos Rich sent out last week but each day he becomes more alert. He has discovered his thumb (I think he might be a lefty), he has gained back his lost baby weight, he gets hiccups alot and I have already been pooped, peed and, of course, spat up on. He's a really funny little goblin and we learn something new about each other each day.

Must grab this precious nap time of his to take a shower! Thanks to all of you for your good wishes!

5 Comments:

Blogger kelly rae said...

seriously, clare. he is beautiful. YOU are beautiful! amazing.

19 October, 2006

 
Blogger matt said...

Dude! If you had done Stewart Theodore Arthur Bonneau, his initials would have been S.T.A.B. Instantly making him the coolest kid in school. I mean, I'm sure he's gonna be cool and all, but STAB, That would have thrown him into insanity levels of coolness!

Seriously though, He's a amazing looking kid. I was showing off pictures to co-workers the other day, and everybody agreed that you got a looker. Have fun with the mommy daddy thing. Congrats, -M

21 October, 2006

 
Blogger Stacy said...

He's gorgeous. Looks much more alert than most 1 week olds.
How are YOU? I can't wait to see you all in NYC and catch up.

22 October, 2006

 
Blogger Mandy said...

So cute!! Congratulations! He was born on my mom's birthday - in my eyes, that's a really lucky day.

23 October, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

theo is the prettiest, smartest damn newborn baby i have ever freaking seen!
you get an A+ forever! all my love, ama

23 October, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home