Thursday, November 09, 2006

Handsome Boy Modeling

Theo had his first modeling job today and will earn his first paycheck at the ripe old age of 4 weeks and a day! Of course, Mom never booked anything while she was pregnant with him but our little Theo wastes no time. It was a shoot for Parenting Magazine and while I think they were shooting lots of infants, I will certainly post if his pictures get published. He got to be held by a very cute male model whom I guess is supposed to be his dad. I know it happens but I find it hard to imagine that male models are ever dads - they are just too cute to be covered in spit-up and poop (and this guy got spat-up on twice and was definitely grossed out!).

So cheers to our boy, already earning his way in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home