Sunday, January 06, 2008

Go Jags!

The Jacksonville Jaguars beat the Pittsburgh Steelers 31-29 last night. It was a real nail-biter of a game and I stayed up WAY past my bedtime to watch it but man was it worth it. I have never been a Steeler fan - I loathe their ridiculous "Terrible Towels" - but ever since they supposedly beat the Seattle Seahawks in the Superbowl two years ago, they are just below the Yankees on my very short list of Sports Teams I Hate. The LA Lakers represent basketball on that list. So, you can imagine the sweet, sweet satisfaction of seeing my boys beat the Steelers on their home turf, for the second time this season - the only team to beat them at home this season. Depending on the outcome of today's games, next week might create real havoc in our household. If San Diego wins today, next weekend the Jags go to New England to play the undefeated Patriots - Rich's boys. Hey, I'm a Red Sox fan. I'm a believer that anything is possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home