Monday, January 07, 2008

Resolution check-in

OK, so I know I'm not calling them resolutions so I shouldn't be too hard on myself but I'm not doing so hot on this 7th day of January. I haven't been to the gym yet, I haven't been eating more greens, I haven't done any yoga or been drinking more water. I've washed a lot of dishes but haven't touched the vacuum, a dust cloth or a bathroom sponge in a week. I have written a few cards to some friends and I think this is my third or fourth blog entry in a week so I haven't been a total slacker. Last night a packed away all the ornaments on the Christmas tree and tonight Rich is going to take it down from its stand and take it down the hall to the garbage room. Then I will break out the vacuum. I mean, what's the point in vacuuming if you're just going to throw pine needles all over the place soon afterwards? Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home