Friday, July 18, 2008

It's back!



This is one of my favorite shows on television and I am so excited it is back on. However, I think the producers and the editors are getting a bit predictable in their set-ups. I watched the first episode last night and I could pretty much predict that the person whose design initially seemed like a complete failure would make the cut and the person who was (one of) the cockiest in the interviews would be the first one eliminated. I also predicted that despite the fact that Blayne's outfit was HI-DE-OUS, he is playing the role of the quirky, flamboyant designer this season and probably won't be eliminated any time soon. This was the role Christian played last season but Christian had the chops and ended up going on to win. Based on his design last night, Blayne's got some work to do to prove himself.

Don't let me down Project Runway! Let's shake things up a bit please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home