Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"Exceptional"

Today I read a casting notice looking for men and woman to attend a celebrity event in LA. The women have to have "exceptionally" good looks. What does this mean? It causes one to do quite a bit of self-examination. Am I "exceptionally" good looking? Am I "very" good looking? Am I simply "pretty"? None of the above? I stared at this casting notice for awhile, I laughed at the absurdity of it and then I thought, what the hell? I'll let them decide if I'm "exceptional" or not. Compared to some of the women I see walking around this city, I think I am rather a Plain Jane but you don't know unless you try right? It's not like I have had any responses from any of the casting directors I have contacted anyway so I won't take "exception" if I don't get a call.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat Candler said...

clare, you're beyond exceptional, my friend.

25 January, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home