Monday, January 23, 2006

Hollaback Girl

I came to this song late in its popularity. I don't listen to commercial radio so while I had heard about it, it wasn't until a fateful afternoon of channel surfing landed me on the video. Now, I can't get enough of it. I just downloaded it from iTunes so I can listen to it all the time. Seriously, I just created an iTunes account for the first time so I could buy that song. Then, I went on a cheesy song tear and downloaded Beyonce, Destiny's Child and Kelly Clarkson. iTunes is a dangerous thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger kelly rae said...

what i love about you is that you love top forty kelly clarkson, alt country, R&B, rap, indie, all of it. now share with me which kelly clarson you downloaded. i so wish we could all share our itunes libraries...

23 January, 2006

 
Blogger karen said...

Yay, Kelly Clarkson! Since You've Been Gone is the best. I got over being a music snob (ok, not really) and embraced my love of pop culture and cheesy pop music, thanks to Ryan.

26 January, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home