Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hard weekend

Theo has had a bit of a cold the last few days and while I think the worst of it has passed, it has been challenging. He hardly napped at all over the weekend which was tough since that's when Rich and I get some time to ourselves to either hang out together or to get some stuff done. We were really dragging today despite having a relatively decent night's sleep for the first time in days. However, we powered through it and I just hope we return to some semblance of normalcy this week.

I don't have anything terribly exciting to blog about tonight but in an effort to write more, here I am anyway. I should actually be reading a book I have to finish soon because I might be teaching it sometime soon. It's not that I don't like it, I just know that if I start reading I will fall asleep making the whole exercise seem futile. What the hell. Time for bed anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home