Friday, December 05, 2008

Stating the obvious

If any of you out there are still occasionally checking in to see if I have updated this blog, this is for you. It has been quite some time since I have written anything in this space and that has been a conscious choice. I realized that the blogs I enjoy reading the most have a central theme or message within them. Kelly Rae writes about her life as it applies to her art. Kat writes about her adventures in filmmaking. CB writes about her new life as an ex-pat living in Australia. I was feeling like my blog entries were too random. My original intent for creating the blog had been to detail my life in New York City. However, once Theo was born, my focus shifted dramatically and Lord knows there are more than enough "Mommy blogs" out there. So, until I figure out what it is I want to write about, how I want to focus this space, I am going to be taking some time off from it. Hopefully it will once again take shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home