Monday, January 30, 2006

Hi ho, an actor's life for me

I sent out over a dozen headshots and resumes just today. I wrote cover letters, stapled resumes, trimmed them to fit the picture (there is a niche out there for someone to sell 8x10 sheets of paper to actors), addressed my envelopes and tromped down to the post office to send them all. In addition to those, I sent some electronic submissions as well. I should be keeping track of how many submissions I have made. I still haven't even received an audition but I am not giving up hope yet. On Wednesday I am going to a forum where supposedly I will get the chance to meet some agents who work in commercial print. You know all those happy people you see in ads for prescription drugs, laundry detergent and crappy snack food? I can do that! And gosh darn it, if I can make money doing that while I pursue other more creative opportunities, I am going to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home