Friday, April 14, 2006

Clare sees Claire

Just last night Rich, Karen, Ralph and I watched the last three episodes of Six Feet Under. I was pretty much bawling my eyes out the entire time and was still crying when I went to bed last night (Brenda's pregnancy plot line really got to me as one might imagine). Then today, I was walking down Broadway on my way home from yoga and I saw Lauren Ambrose, AKA Claire. I wanted to go up to her and hug her. Had she not been in the middle of a conversation I probably would have stopped her just to tell her that I had just watched the series finale and how much I loved the show but alas, instead I contained myself and then immediately called Karen whom I knew would share in my excitement. It's funny too because (SPOILER ALERT) at the end of the show, Claire is moving to NY and there she was, although I know she is doing Awake and Sing! at Lincoln Center so I don't know if she actually lives here or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home