Monday, February 06, 2006

The Seahawks were robbed

Didn't everyone in the entire country see Ben Roethlisberger cheat to get that touchdown? I know I didn't imagine that replay showing him drag the ball over the line AFTER he was down. I know I wasn't imagining that the officials were so clearly favoring the Steelers in their calls. The Hawks lose a touchdown because the receiver touched the other player but the Steelers GET a touchdown when the ball didn't even break cross the end zone??!! How is that possible? How come the Steelers weren't penalized for infractions that were the same or worse than those that were called on the Hawks? I'll tell you why. They had money on it. Those officials were totally corrupt. It reminded of Game 7 between Sacramento and LA when the officials were so obviously favoring the Lakers. It's just so very, very wrong and I don't understand why nothing is done about this. I'm not just saying these things because my team didn't win. It really is disturbing that that behaviour can be allowed on such a large scale.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I know...

09 February, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home