Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Celebrity sighting update

1. Thandie Newton (Crash, Beloved) and beau walking down W. Houston St. She is just as beautiful in person.

2. Matthew Modine (um, lots of movies in the 80s) - came into the theatre at 68th and B'way while I was volunteering for the Tribeca Film Festival. Very nice to the staff person he was talking to who, unfortunately, was not me.

3. This doesn't really count because it's a set-up, but that magician guy Blaine is currently in a bubble-shaped tank at Lincoln Center. It's hysterical. Does this guy really take himself seriously? You can walk up to the bubble and wave at him and get your picture taken with him. To think what he could accomplish if he channeled all that energy into something worthwhile...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Clare, sorry I haven't been in touch much (at all) since I came back home. Work sucks, keeps me from staying in touch. Also I lost your new cell phone number. My email is snappy420@**REMOVETHIS**gmail.com.

11 May, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home