Thursday, July 27, 2006

Heading home

OK, I know most of the country is in the midst of a mega heatwave and I don't want to jinx myself but I am going to Seattle tomorrow for about 8 days and here is the forecast. I am so freakin' excited to escape this oppressive humidity, to see my friends, to see the mountains and the water, to eat a Red Mill veggie burger, drink a latte at Caffe Lladro, eat a cheese filled baked onion at Bandoleone, and go CD shopping at Sonic Boom and Easy Street. Sadly, my favorite bartender Holly won't be able to make me my drink (The Brit: champagne and chambord, mmmmm) but I'm sure she'll make me something delicious. I'll get to see my dear friend Janet who is due one month ahead of me, my book club is having a party for me so I'll get to see all those awesome ladies, we're staying with our wonderful friends Jeanne and Art who always take such good care of us and who are members of our Mutual Adoration Society and so much more. I've been looking forward to this trip since we left and I am going to soak up every waking minute of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home