Thursday, May 11, 2006

Spanning time




This photo was taken on April 3, 2006 - Stu's birthday. The four of us in this picture - Tiffany, me, Stu & Kelly (the little boy is Tiff's son, Grayson) - met in 6th grade at George Washington Carver 6th Grade Center, a school that no longer exists. Tiffany and Kelly had gone to elementary school together and I had only moved to Jacksonville about 6 months earlier. We met and became instant best friends, spending the night at each other's houses, celebrating birthdays together, getting in trouble together, swimming in Tiff's pool and bouncing on her trampoline, the list goes on and on. We all ended up graduating from different high schools and we have all taken very different journies on our way to the day this picture was taken. I love this picture. It's a touchstone for me. These are people with whom I have so much history. I'm so happy to still know these wonderful women.

1 Comments:

Blogger Billyearljr said...

Wow, look at you folks all growed up. Makes me wish I didn't miss the reunion a few years ago.

12 May, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home