Thursday, August 10, 2006

New belly pictures

I have received a couple of requests for some updated belly photos but I am afraid I don't have too many to offer. I can offer you this one of Rich and me from Emily and Yasser's wedding:



You can't really see my belly very well - black really is slimming!

Otherwise, I can direct you to our friend Mark's photo album. He and his wife co-hosted our surprise baby shower and he took some great photos. The other pregnant person in the photos is Janet, my friend who gave birth three days later. She got a 3-hour pass to leave the hospital so she could be at the shower, which she had actually planned before being put on bed rest. One may note the scary fact that I look bigger and she gave birth 3 days later. Of course, it was scary for them until they had their healthy baby so now it is just scary to me because I think I am cooking a real bruiser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home