Wednesday, June 14, 2006

In case you were curious...




...this is what I look like with straight(ish) hair. I had it blown out yesterday because the modeling agency wanted some pictures of me with straight hair to send out to Latina and Italian publications. I absolutely love it. Of course, by this morning it became clear that the curls would not go down without a fight so I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to enjoy this new look. Besides, I'll have to wash it eventually and then the familiar "Clare Hair" will be back. So, it's not the best picture in the world but you can see the hair and get the idea.

2 Comments:

Blogger Billyearljr said...

Ah, the famous Clair hair. I remember it fondly.

14 June, 2006

 
Blogger kelly rae said...

holy cow. it's so bouncy and flowy and gorgeous. but i'm still a HUGE fan of the clare hair. huge.

14 June, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home